What Happens When You Combine Art with Riding Breeches?
This Breech idea came from our Annual "Customer Choice" event. Every Fall, we invite our customers & followers to submit their original breech ideas for a chance to be chosen and win a Free Breech that they helped create!
When Julienne submitted a painting of cows she had done, we knew we needed to use her art as one of our designs.
The problem? The painting she had sent us wasn't horse-related. So she gifted us with an original watercolor. We turned the painting into the mosaic you see on the seat of these purple breeches.
Show off your love of both horses and art with the same garment - all while enjoying the comfort, fit, and quality of our breeches while you ride.
Why You Should Give Buckwild Breeches a Try
You'll never dread putting your breeches on again thanks to features like these:
● A tri-blend stretch fabric that's durable enough to do your barn chores in - no more wasting hundreds of dollars on breeches that fall apart after a couple of rides.
● Slim leg with a cuff bottom that doesn't make putting on your boots even more of a hassle.
● Side zip pocket holds your gloves, phone, treats - whatever you need to carry while tacking up and riding.
● Fun colors and patterns that take you from the barn to the grocery store - you’ll get compliments on your outfit even when you’re sweaty and covered in dirt.
● The mid-rise fit complements a woman's body shape - and you won't be giving everyone around you a show when you bend over.
Plus, this breech includes the new horseshoe-shaped silicone patches for just the right amount of grip in the saddle. We listened to your feedback, noting which of our designs were too much, too little, and just right. Then we made it better so you can stick to your saddle - without getting stuck to your saddle.
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are super quick on responses!