Signature Mid-Waist Breech | Mocha + Black "with Front Side Pocket"
Do you already own breeches from another brand?
Not ready to go Buckwild?? No problem, go Buck"Mild"!
Our new Fall Line offers the same Quality & Comfort that you are used to with our Breeches. Our new Fall Line offers Solid Colors, and also features our new Hip Pocket that will accomodate most Cell Phones!
We also offer these in two Inseams - 26" & 30"
We Sell Out of These Breeches Every Time We Order More - They're That Cute
What says equestrian almost as clearly as the eau de horse you carry around? All of the fox appliques that adorn your belongings (okay...maybe that's just out here on the East Coast).
And now you can add foxes to one more item: your riding breeches!
We personally don't think you should wear any other pair of breeches when you're legging up your foxhunter. But even customers who aren't members of a hunt enjoy the cute fox head print, so order your pair of these bestsellers before your size is gone.
Why You Should Give Buckwild Breeches a Try
You'll never dread putting your breeches on again thanks to features like these:
● A tri-blend stretch fabric that's durable enough to do your barn chores in - no more wasting hundreds of dollars on breeches that fall apart after a couple of rides.
● Slim leg with a cuff bottom that doesn't make putting on your boots even more of a hassle.
● Side zip pocket holds your gloves, phone, treats - whatever you need to carry while tacking up and riding.
● Fun colors and patterns that take you from the barn to the grocery store - you’ll get compliments on your outfit even when you’re sweaty and covered in dirt.
● The mid-rise fit complements a woman's body shape - and you won't be giving everyone around you a show when you bend over.
Plus, this breech includes fox-shaped silicone patches for just the right amount of grip in the saddle. We listened to your feedback, noting which of our designs were too much, too little, and just right. Then we made it better so you can stick to your saddle - without getting stuck to your saddle.
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at email@example.com. We are super quick on responses!