Signature Mid-Waist Knee Patch Breech | Navy + Brown
Do you already own breeches from another brand?
The Comfort and Fit of the Buckwild Signature Breeches - Now With Knee Patches
Why should the full seat people have all the fun?
If you're one of those people that just hate the feel of full seats, then our knee patch breeches are for you. Same great comfort, stretch, and fit - but the stickiness is stuck to the knee patches only.
This navy color is perfect for schooling (no more ruining your tan show breeches) and the contrasting brown knee patches add a classy pop of style that is on trend with the big name brands.
Why You Should Give Buckwild Breeches a Try
You'll never dread putting your breeches on again thanks to features like these:
● A tri-blend stretch fabric that's durable enough to do your barn chores in - no more wasting hundreds of dollars on breeches that fall apart after a couple of rides.
● Slim leg with a cuff bottom that doesn't make putting on your boots even more of a hassle.
● Side zip pocket holds your gloves, phone, treats - whatever you need to carry while tacking up and riding.
● Fun colors and patterns that take you from the barn to the grocery store - you’ll get compliments on your outfit even when you’re sweaty and covered in dirt.
● The mid-rise fit complements a woman's body shape - and you won't be giving everyone around you a show when you bend over.
Plus, this breech includes the new horseshoe-shaped silicone patches for just the right amount of grip in the saddle. We listened to your feedback, noting which of our designs were too much, too little, and just right. Then we made it better so you can stick to your saddle - without getting stuck to your saddle.
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at email@example.com. We are super quick on responses!