People Love These Breeches So Much, They Won't Stop Looking at Your Behind
Horse farms are never home to just horses. Dogs, cats, goats, chickens, peacocks...peacocks?
One of our customers keeps peacocks on her farm. In 2016, she sent us a picture of the tail feathers as part of our annual Customers Choice poll. The idea was an immediate hit - this breech is now our best seller!
You'll buy these peacock print breeches for the pattern, but you'll love them for the great fit and how comfortable and secure you feel in the saddle.
Why You Should Give Buckwild Breeches a Try
You'll never dread putting your breeches on again thanks to features like these:
● A tri-blend stretch fabric that's durable enough to do your barn chores in - no more wasting hundreds of dollars on breeches that fall apart after a couple of rides.
● Slim leg with a cuff bottom that doesn't make putting on your boots even more of a hassle.
● Side zip pocket holds your gloves, phone, treats - whatever you need to carry while tacking up and riding.
● Fun colors and patterns that take you from the barn to the grocery store - you’ll get compliments on your outfit even when you’re sweaty and covered in dirt.
● The mid-rise fit complements a woman's body shape - and you won't be giving everyone around you a show when you bend over.
Plus, this breech includes the new horseshoe-shaped silicone patches for just the right amount of grip in the saddle. We listened to your feedback, noting which of our designs were too much, too little, and just right. Then we made it better so you can stick to your saddle - without getting stuck to your saddle.
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at email@example.com. We are super quick on responses!