Curvy Mare Western Boot Cut Jean Breech | American Flag
Do you already own breeches from another brand?
Your Favorite Breeches are About to Become Your New Favorite Jeans
Not everyone rides in breeches. But everyone wants to feel good when they ride.
We took everything you love about Buckwild Breeches (the durability, how easy it is to move around in them, the way you forget you're wearing barn clothes because they fit so well) and transferred them to denim. Then we added fun patterns on the back pockets for an extra pop.
Why You Should Give Buckwild's Riding Jeans a Try
● Stay secure in the saddle with the sticky horse shoe pattern applied to the rear of the jeans - don't worry, the silicone horse shoes are transparent so no one will know you have a little bit of help! (And they don't leave marks on your saddle.)
● The boot cut style looks just like the other jeans in your closet so you can easily go from the barn to dinner out with friends.
● Ride, do barn chores, and run errands comfortably in the stretchy denim material.
● A tri-blend stretch fabric that's durable enough to do your barn chores in - no more wasting hundreds of dollars on breeches that fall apart after a couple of rides.
● Boot cut legs that cover your heels when you're in the saddle - and stack just right when you're out of it.
● The mid-rise fit complements a woman's body shape - and you won't be
giving everyone around you a show when you bend over.
Plus, this jean includes the new horseshoe-shaped silicone patches for just the right amount of grip in the saddle. We listened to your feedback, noting which of our designs were too much, too little, and just right. Then we made it better so you can stick to your saddle - without getting stuck to your saddle.
Care for your Breeches has never been easier!
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are super quick on responses!